Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy May!

If you're like me, you looked at the calendar today and asked yourself where the year has gone. How are we already to May? We're almost halfway through the year!! I hope it's been a good one for you so far. Have you kept your New Year resolutions? Honestly, I don't make year long resolutions. I've tried and failed miserably every time. I am so thankful for the Word of the Lord that refreshes my soul. Lamentations 3:22-23 reminds us, "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." It is much better for me to make month to month goals for myself. But even then sometimes life gets in the way. Would you like to join with me in making and keeping a goal for the month of May? What would you like to accomplish this month?



For May I have joined the Slique Essence Oil of the Month Challenge. I'm really looking forward to it. I've already filled up my mason jar of water with 4 drops of Slique. There is also a tea, gum, and capsules that you can purchase to help curb your hunger. I really like the taste and look forward to trying the others products, but since I'm still nursing I didn't want to over do the challenge. I'm just about to my pre-pregnancy weight, but really need a kick-start. You can read about Slique success stories here. If you are interested in joining me in the Slique Challenge for May, you can purchase the Start Living with Slique Enrollment Kit to gain access to the Facebook Oil of the Month Group, Young Living Essential Oil Support Groups, buy Young Living oils and supplements at wholesale, and receive a $40 off coupon for a diffuser. Just use my Sponsor/Enroller ID: 1392469 and click the "Independent Distributor" circle. If you would just like the Slique Essence oil, you just go here, use my Sponsor/Enroller # 1392469 to set up an account, and purchase your Slique Essence Oil.  We'd love to have you join us! If you have any questions, let me know!!

Another goal is to wax the table and chairs that I have painted with Chalk Paint. It's my new favorite paint! The wax will just seal the furniture. While I love the distressed look, with three littles, distressed quickly becomes worn out looking. I already need to repaint one of the chairs. In my spare time.

What are your goals for May? Are you memorizing a passage of Scripture? Trying a new recipe? Learning how to make jam? Learning how to knit or crochet? I'd love to hear your goals for the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment